April is Testicular Cancer Awareness Month. We will spend the month highlighting organizations helping people with this type of cancer and the positive role cannabis can play in the treatment of cancer. 10% of all apparel sales will be donated to help these organizations do their work. Be the first on your block to show your support in one of our cancer awareness shirts!
- Testicular cancer is the leading cancer in men ages 15 to 44 but can strike at any age
- In this age group, more men will die of testicular cancer than women from breast cancer
- Every hour a male is diagnosed with testicular cancer
- Approximately 9,610 new cases will arise in 2020 in the US
- Approximately 440 deaths will occur in 2020.
- If detected early, testicular cancer is over 95% curable.